Build your own level of light with Touch à la mode Cream Luminizer, an extremely versatile liquid highlighter that plays nicely with other products. Blendable, buildable, and silky-soft, this bottle of liquid light will quickly make it onto your makeup must-have list.
Water/, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Tocopherol.
- Water (Aqua) is a solvent used as a base for most formulas, and helps to distribute other ingredients evenly over the skin.
- Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale conditions hair and skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride conditions the skin.
- Glycerin is a type of alcohol that conditions hair and skin.
- Stearic Acid is an is an emulsifier that keeps the product from separating.
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate is an emulsifying agent and surfactant.
- Cetyl Alcohol helps stabilize the product and helps control texture.
- Dimethicone is a smoothing agent that provides a slip for the product.
- Phenoxyethanol helps to preserve the product.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate is an absorbent, anticaking agent, and opacifying agent.
- Silica is a mineral that is already in our bodies and skin. It conditions, softens, and moisturizes.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer improves the texture and viscosity of the product.
- Xanthan Gum is a thickening agent.
- Squalane conditions hair and skin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin conditions skin.
- Polysorbate 60 is a solubilizing agent.
- Tocopherol conditions skin.
MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).